Magnum Classic Method Sparkling Wine by Cantina Gozzi - Buy now on InstaWinery Vini Online

Classic Method Sparkling Wine 2015 Magnum

Buy in: to receive it .

Italian flag product sheet
Cellar icon in the product sheet
Tipology icon in the product sheet
Sparkling Wines
Grapes icon in the product sheet
Denomination and Grapes
Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
Vintage icon in the product sheet
Vintage icon in the product sheet
1,5 Litres
Alcoholic graduation icon of the bottle in the product sheet
13% vol
Service temperature icon in the product sheet
Service temperature
6 / 8 ° C
Combinations icon in the product sheet
Appetizers, Cheese, Fish

Tasting Note

Uno Brut Millesimato sparkling wine with great elegance and at the same time an excellent structure, created with the aim of offering a product of great quality. Composed of 60% from grapes of Pinot Noir from which it inherits its body, the remaining 40% from grapes of Chardonnay, which give elegance to the product. 50 months minimum aging on the lees, they allow to obtain a beadwork fine and persistent, creating a very pleasant sparkling wine with the possibility of being tasted at any time of the day, even between meals.

Tasting Guide

Il Sparkling Wines falls into the category of wines a White Berry, its characteristic ofacidity of the flavor is enhanced by the cold. The temperature basses are excellent for highlighting her freshness, flavor e tannicity. Not going beyond the 13% it is possible to normalize the sweet tones of this white and to perceive its more dry and pungent notes, making it more pleasant to theodor and especially in the flavor. There temperature that we recommend oscillates between 6% up to the 14% for whites more mature.

Recommended pairings

Image Food and wine pairings

I Sparkling Wines are mainly the princes wines of appetizers e antipasti. They match perfectly with appetizers which canapés, savory puffs, voulevant, with pâté e shrimp cocktail, but also with oysters e cruditè. They are great with soft cheeses e not seasoned or with meats with a soft taste, Which mortadella e baked ham. It is also possible to accompany risotto, flans e pasta. While in the MAIN CORSE I'm ideal with del chicken o turkey, even if the best they make it with the fish and crustaceans, carpaccio included.

Goiters is a 'winery located in the areas of Mantuan Morainic Hills, close to Lake Garda, covers an area of ​​36 hectares. The company aims to produce wines of very high quality level, to do this, a lot of investments have been made in the construction of state-of-the-art plants and vineyards. This path of continuous development and research has allowed the Gozzi Company to receive numerous awards for its wines, obtaining gold medals e silver in competitions around the world. The most important production is that of wines of controlled origin: DOC Garda e DOC Garda Colli Mantovani.


Map of Italy in the Lombardy del Vino region

La Lombardy it is about 24.000 sq km, it is a very extensive territory that includes areas with completely different characteristics from each other both from the point of view of the soil and the climate. There are flat, mountainous, hilly areas and some particularities such as the very particular microclimate present in the Lake Garda, is a region that offers excellent niches from the point of view of viticulture, in fact the wines of the region have a worldwide reputation. In Valtellina the main grape varieties are the Nebbiolo, fussy and Rossola, they are all black berried. In the area ofBeyond Pavese we have the Croatina, Barbera, Bonarda, Pinot Noir, Italic Riesling, Moscati and Malvasie. The territory Franciacorta, where Lake Iseo is located, is famous for its Pinot Noir, Pinot Blanc and Chardonnay. Finally, we have the area of ​​the Mantovani Hills with the Marzemino, Sangiovese and Groppello. In our online wine shop you can buy the finest wines of this beautiful region.

Added to cart:
Failed to add to cart:
Product successfully added to wishlist!